TYR Crossblade Fins 2.0
Train hard, train smart in TYR Crossblade Fin 2.0
Engineered with an intermediate blade to promote increased tempo and speed through the legs when moving through the water, LFCROSS2 fins help swimmers to maintain the resistance necessary to build leg power and improve technique. With a 100% Natural Rubber construction and new thickened foot pockets, the Crossblade Fin 2.0 prevents athletes from feeling discomfort as they move. In addition to an innovative rounded edge design, each fin is also created with a universal, no-slip grip on the heel base.
Construction: 100% Natural Rubber
Color Coded Sizing for easy identification:
- XXS (Kid's Shoe 1-3) - Orange
- XS (Men's Shoe 3-5 , Women's 4.5-6.5) - Green
- S (Men's Shoe 5-7 , Women's 6.5-8.5) - Yellow
- M (Men's Shoe 7-9 , Women's 8.5-10.5) - Red
- L (Men's Shoe 9-11 , Women's 10.5-12.5) - Black
- XL (Men's Shoe 11-13 , Women's 12.5-14.5) - Grey
- XXL (Men's Shoe 13-15 , Women's 14.5+) - Blue
*Please Note: If you are in between sizes or have a naturally wider foot, we recommend sizing up. If you have a narrow foot, we recommend sizing down.